Friday, December 22, 2017

Traveler

I am on the road again.  I am in Bandon, Oregon doing a locums tour.  I am here over the holidays, and my family is back in Texas.  I have chosen to get back on the plane because I miss travel.  I am now going to be Seasoned Citizen in a month or so.  I will work till I drop.  I am at a small hospital with kind co-workers, and interesting patients.  I will post more over the holidays.  The place I work has brand new GE medical imaging equipment, and I am very pleased.  My heart is heavy because I have had to leave my family in Texas while I am a thousand miles away.  Medical things have changed, and as I age it is hard to find a stable employer willing to treat you well.  I think I have found one, but I must travel.  So be it. Medical benefits are hard to come by.  I need to protect my family and myself.

Merry Christmas all.

TJW

No comments: