Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NASA Hall Of Fame in Ultrasound

As many of you know I am a big supporter of NASA, and work with them as an outside contractor here in Houston.  Software developed by a couple buddies at Johnson Space Center, and Henry Ford are key to training these fine people who risk their lives in space up to 6 months at a time.  Please see the below article I posted two weeks ago about Henry Ford.  There is a wonderful program I was gifted with courtesy of Johnson Space Center and Henry Ford that I use to instruct my sonography students.  It allows me to become very simple in terms of ultrasound imaging.  I will post the link soon, as I do not have it on this computer.  I would like to thank the people at Henry Ford Hospital, in Detroit, and people at Johnson Space center before I post a link.  This special software is great in it's simplicity and wonderful educational abilities. Consider this  an editorial.  Sorry I hate to bait you folk's.  But I must ask Permissions.  Scott, if you read my Blog please send me a message.  Same to you Kat.  This blog has a small following.  I want to keep it growing  I will try to play it by the book.  NASA plays it all by the book.

Be at peace all.

News  I started a new blog called echocardiographyworld.blogspot.com
 Lemme make the first post


No comments: