Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ebola, And Gil Mobley: Editorial

I know Gil Mobley.  He is a good person.  He is a great physician who does great work.  He has been in the news for donning a TYVEK suit and walking through Atlanta's Harts field airport.  I know him from some work we did together in Guatemala.  I think his comments are correct about the CDC.  His antics are a wake up call.  Gil Mobley is an intelligent doctor, and he spoke his heart.  I work in education, and patient care.  We should all wake up to his clarion call, and realize this virus takes no prisoners.  Gil Mobley was one of my students.  I taught him basic ultrasound skills in Houston Texas.  Gil, God Bless you if you see this post after the media frenzies.   TJW  Here are some links:

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Dom Giordano talked with Dr. Gil Mobley, who believes the CDC is lying about the threat posed by Ebola and staged a protest at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to expose it.

Thanks CBS and Dom Giorino

Credits:  
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/10/03/missouri-doctor-its-just-a-matter-of-time-before-ebola-is-carried-to-every-corner-of-the-world/


 

No comments: