Thursday, December 28, 2017

Bandon Oregon

Last Blog post of this year.  I am in the Pacific NW.  Wonderful, cold, rainy.  Oregon is full of great people, and different, but great food.  The picture is from 8 years ago from another trip to Montana.

It is winter here now, and I am working as a traveler at a small hospital with great imaging equipment, and great people.  I am on week three.  I am still trying to find a good Mexican food place.  I love my hot sauce.

I have admitted three patients in 2 weeks.  One who had tachycardia, another with an active stroke as an outpatient, and one lady who was going to lunch on Christmas Day at a diner I walked to for lunch.  She fell on her face.  OUCH.  I called 911, and she was taken care of.  I saw a liver transplant patient today and she is doing well after 8 years post transplant.  I have much more to post.  Happy New Year!  More to come.  TJW

No comments: