Sunday, March 12, 2017

Focused Ultrasound Treatments are Effective Against Certain Cancers








Update: Liver Cancer Treated With Focused Ultrasound Treatments are becoming more main-stream.

I have been watching the evolution of ultrasound treatment for many diseases.  Ultrasound was first used as a diagnostic tool in the early 1900's, but has rapidly evolved into a multi-disciplinary medical tool in the last 50 years or so.  I try to stay on top of these wonderful discoveries in medical circles, but it is staggering.  Thanks so much for hanging with me while I cull through the many articles, and bring you the most succinct, and important news I can find so you may do your own research.

here is a link to some new information.

https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4439747121319831768#editor/target=post;postID=2393307912897160582

TJW

PS:  I am still working out some bugs with Blogger.  Please bear with me.  mainly lag, and an unresponsive interface






No comments: